- First floor purpose built apartment
- Cul de sac setting
- One designated car space
- Communal garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen
- Quiet residential road
- Electric storage heating
- Total floor area approx. 71 sq.m (764 sqft)
Marlborough Court is a most convenient location, within walking distance of the Phoenix Park, Grangegorman DIT Campus, Smithfield and Dublin city centre and well served by local amenities, sporting facilities, transport networks, schools and shopping. The Red Line LUAS is a 10 minute walk away in Smithfield. The 46 A bus route (under 1 minute from apartment – bus to city centre frequency at peak times is every 7 minutes) The property is well positioned for ease off access to all of the major motorways and is a twenty five minute drive from Dublin International Airport.
- Entrance Hall (2.20m x 5.0m)
- Large entrance hallway with built in storage.
- Living Room (3.55m x 4.70m)
- The living room overlooks Marlborough Road, a large window floods the space with natural light and a feature fireplace with marble surround creates a real focal point.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.0m x 3.50m)
- This bright and spacious room is fitted with wall and floor units, there is plumbing for a washing machine and ample dining space. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom One (2.49m x 3.50m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two (2.93m x 3.50m)
- Bedroom two is also a large double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (1.70m x 1.90m)
- The bathroom is fitted with whb and bath with overhead shower. This room is fully tiled.
- WC (0.70m x 1.70m)
- The separate wc is fully tiled.
BER No. 112488267
Energy Performance Indicator: 221.76 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.