- Ground floor own door apartment
- Low rise block with pitched roof
- One designated car space
- Communal garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen
- Double glazed aluminium windows
- Quiet residential road
- Electric storage heating
- Annual mgmt fee: €1,200
- Floor area: 75 sq.m (807sq.ft)
Marlborough Court is a most convenient location, within walking distance of the Phoenix Park, Grangegorman DIT Campus, Smithfield and Dublin city centre and well served by local amenities, sporting facilities, transport networks, schools and shopping. The Red Line LUAS is a 10 minute walk away in Smithfield. The 46 A bus route (under 1 minute from apartment – bus to city centre frequency at peak times is every 7 minutes)
The property is well positioned for ease off access to all of the major motorways, and is a twenty five minute drive from Dublin International Airport.
- Entrance Porch (1.45m x 1.60m)
- Ceramic tiling
- Entrance Hall (2.30m x 5.50m)
- Spacious reception hallway off which all other rooms radiate.
- Living Room (3.50m x 4.65m)
- Feature open fireplace with marble surround.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.50m x 3.00m)
- with wall and floor mounted shaker style units, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher and window overlooking courtyard.
- Bedroom Two (3.60m x 2.95m)
- Double bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom One (3.60m x 2.50m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (1.80m x 2.05m)
- Fully tiled contemporary bathroom with luxuriant sanitary fittings, bath, electric shower, whb and heated towel rail.
- WC (1.85m x 0.80m)
- Fully tiled wc with whb and window.
BER No. 103800843
Energy Performance Indicator: 310.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.