- 1 bedroom 2nd floor apartment.
- Modern residential location, close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park.
- Excellent opportunity for investors and 1st time buyers alike.
- Would also suit somebody looking to downsize.
- Private secure location.
- Lift accessing all floors and intercom.
- Double glazed windows.
- Electric storage heating.
- Management fee approx. €1400 p/aFloor Area Approx. 55 sq.m (592 sq. ft)
Internally, the property has been exceptionally well-maintained by the current owner. The accommodation of the superb apartment consists of: large hall, living/dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Parking is communal.
Marley View’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre. The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route 14) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop.
- Entrance Hall: (1.50m x 3.25m)
- with opening to
- Inner Hallway: (4.20m x 1.05m)
- with door to large hotpress / storage cupboard.
- Living / Dining Area: (4.50m x 4.90m)
- with feature fireplace with hard wood surround and Finlux electric fire, floor to ceiling height corner windows looking east and feature coving. Opening to
- with fixed shaker-style maple units incorporating storage cupboards and drawers, built-in Zanussi hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: (3.15m x 3.90m)
- with built-in double wardrobes and window facing east.
- Bathroom: (4.20m x 1.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Communal grounds. Communal parking and numerous visitor spaces.
BER No. 111639274
Energy Performance Indicator: 249.17 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.