- Gated development
- Designated parking for one car and ample visitor parking
- Magnificent sea views over Dublin Bay
- Rationel double glazed windows
- Floor area 66 sqm (710 sq.ft)
- Ultra-modern Dimplex electric radiators
- Management Company: Williamstown Management Company
- Service Charge: €1640 per annum
The apartment is approximately 66 sqm (710 sq.ft) and designed to make the most of the spectacular views, the main living area opens out to a substantial patio area with stunning views beyond. From the living room there is the chance to watch the sun rising over the picturesque Howth Peninsula, while throughout the day the maritime traffic travelling to and from Dublin Port offers an ever-changing landscape of nautical views. In addition the apartment comprises two bedrooms including master en suite and main bathroom with walk in shower. The apartment has a wonderful flow and great sense of space.
Great attention was given in the refurbishment to ergonomics so that all electrical outlets are strategically placed at optimum heights. The kitchen has been thoughtfully designed in a U shape with pull out larders and shelves a feature, so that everything is within a step. There is attractive lighting throughout and high ceilings are a feature. Heating is by way of ultra-modern Dimplex programmable electric radiators.
Located off the Rock Road, across from the Blackrock Clinic, and a five minute walk from Blackrock Village, the apartment has access to a host of amenities, from shopping centres, supermarkets, restaurants, a post office, banks, boutique shops and pubs, right on its doorstep. At the weekend the now famous Blackrock Market is a great attraction. The DART can be accessed at Blackrock Station eight minutes away on foot. The Rock Road itself is a Quality Bus Corridor with the bus to the City Centre three minutes from the door while the return stop leaves one virtually outside. Flagship schools like Blackrock College and St. Andrews College are merely a stroll from the apartment while many others are readily accessible. St. Vincent’s hospital is only a 15 minute walk away.
- Entrance Hall (0.92m x 6.03m)
- with hot press and shelving.
- Living Room (6.55m x 4.13m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose and door to courtyard garden.
- Kitchen (2.50m x 2.52m)
- fully fitted with a range of up and over presses, pull out corner units and tall pull out larder. The work surface is Silestone in which the sink draining board has been incorporated. Electrical Appliances include Electrolux Double Oven and 4 Plate Induction Hob, Electrolux Fridge Freezer and dishwasher and Hotpoint Condenser Washer/Dryer.
- Main Bedroom (2.90m x 3.48m)
- with window overlooking front courtyard, fitted wardrobes and door leading to
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, wc, cabinet whb, under floor electric heating and large shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.98m x 2.51m)
- with window overlooking front courtyard and large built in wardrobe.
- with tiled floors and walls, towel rail, wc, cabinet whb and shower.
- Balcony (6.60m x 2.61m)
- with fantastic views over Dublin Bay.
BER No. 105035950
Energy Performance Indicator: 270.74 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.