- Particular features include:
- • Superb transport with a regular bus services including the 46A and within walking distance of
- Salthill DART Station
- • Gas fired central heating
- • Digital security alarm
- • Floor area approximately 65 sqm (692 sqft)
- • Management charge €1,391 per annum
- • Ample communal car parking
- • Communal garden area
- • Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included
The well-proportioned accommodation that extends to approximately 65sq.m (692sq.ft) comprises an open plan living/dining room with access to the balcony, a fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms the master being en suite and a family bathroom.
The location of this apartment is of major interest being located on Lower Mounttown Road with the 46A bus route on the doorstep and within easy reach of Dun Laoghaire and its array of amenities to include two shopping centres, specialist and boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs, The Pavilion Theatre, 12 screen multiplex cinema and the new public library as well as many sporting and marine facilities.
- ENTRANCE HALL (3.5m x 2.8m)
- with storage cupboard and hot press
- MASTER BEDROOM (3.2m x 3.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes and door to
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower, tiled floors and partially tiled walls
- BEDROOM 2 (3.3m x 2.6m)
- a double with built in wardrobes
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floors, partially tiled walls, Jacuzzi with shower over, heated towel rail and access to the attic
- LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA (5.2m x 5.3m)
- with laminate flooring, centre rose, timber mantlepiece with tiled surround, marble base and gas fire insert and door out to balcony which overlooks the car park
- KITCHEN (3.9m x 1.9m)
- with a range of presses and overhead cupboards, electric oven and gas hob, Electrolux built in fridge/freezer, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled splashback and tiled floors
- Overall Floor Area
- 5.3m x 11.8m + 0.9m x 2m
To the front of the property there are numerous car parking spaces and there are communal gardens to the rear. There is access to the balcony off the living/dining room.
BER No. 103985412
Energy Performance Indicator: 292.84 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.