- Bright second floor two-bedroom apartment extending to approximately 83sqm (893 sqft)
- Located in the heart of Dublin 2
- Within 1km of Grafton Street, Trinity College and the Luas at St Stephens Green
- Gas fired underfloor central heating
- Video entry system on both Baggot Street and Fitzwilliam Lane
- Secure underground car parking
- South-facing balcony
- Service charge: Approx. €3,750 per annum
- Management Company: Indigo Property Management
Positioned in a peaceful landscaped courtyard, number 18 Lower Baggot Street is a development of just twenty-five luxury and spacious apartments. This fantastic apartment, situated less than 1km from Grafton Street, offers a wide array of amenities within walking distance to include shops, restaurants, cafes and famous attractions. The nearby Luas station at St. Stephen’s Green offers transport access across the city. This is truly a superb opportunity to purchase a property of distinction in one of the best locations Dublin has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (1.1m x 1.2m)
- Main Hall (6m x 1m)
- with recessed down lighting, fully tiled, hotpress, storage cupboard with Siemens washer/dryer and fuse board.
- Kitchen/ Dining Area (5m x 2.9m)
- with breakfast bar, fitted with a range of floor and eye level units including built in Indesit fridge freezer, Siemens dishwasher, Siemens oven with four ring hob and Siemens extractor fan overhead, stainless steel sink unit, fully tiled, recessed down lighting. boiler housed in the kitchen.
- Living Room (6.3m x 3.6m)
- with solid oak wood flooring, range of shelving units, recessed down lighting, leads out to balcony area.
- Balcony (3.4m x 1.7m)
- overlooking internal courtyard.
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.1m)
- with a range of floor to ceiling wardrobes, fully carpeted, floor to ceiling window overlooking rear, recessed down lighting, and sliding glazed door through to
- Ensuite (2.2m x 1.3m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., fully tiled, heated towel rail, recessed down lighting, mirrored shelving unit, walk in shower.
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 3.5m)
- with recessed down lighting, fully carpeted, built in floor to ceiling wardrobes, floor to ceiling window overlooking the rear.
- Bathroom (1.8m x 1.6m)
- with W.C., W.H.B., bath with shower attachment over, heated towel rail, recessed down lighting, tiled walls and floors, and mirror door storage.
BER No. 112281407
Energy Performance Indicator: 128.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.