- Magnificent views over Grand Canal
- Superb location in the heart of Grand Canal Dock
- Secure underground car parking
- Bright and spacious living accommodation
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite
- Electric heating
- Floor area of 67sqm (721 sq.ft)
- Longboat Quay Management Company
- Service Charge: €1,635.20
The apartment benefits from two generous bedrooms, including one with an en-suite bathroom. Added to this is an exceptionally bright living/dining room with feature corner window stepping out onto the balcony, as well as a box window amplifying the magnificent views. A modern kitchen and main bathroom also feature in this property. The property is also benefitted by having a secure underground car parking space.
The area itself is second to none, with a wide range of amenities including restaurants, cafes, bars and shops all within the immediate Grand Canal area. The Bord Gais Energy Theatre offers Broadway and Westend shows in one of Dublin’s prime venues, and this can be seen from the apartment. Public transport options are exemplary, with the Dart at Grand Canal Station and the Luas Red Line both within a 15 minute walk. There is easy access to the city centre, and the M50 and port tunnel provide access to the rest of the country.
- Hallway (2.8m x 1.8m)
- L shaped with Intercom down to reception.
- Master Bedroom (3m x 4m)
- with built in wardrobes, picture window and door through to ensuite.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- is fully tiled with a step in shower, w.h.b and w.c.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 4.6m)
- built in wardrobes and feature window with views over Grand Canal Dock.
- Main Bathroom (2.1m x 1.7m)
- fully tiled with a bath, w.h.b and w.c.
- Living Room/Dining Room (3.2m x 5.1m)
- with access to a balcony, feature corner window with stunning views over Grand Canal Dock and with a bay window for the dining area, again with feature views over the dock. There is a door to the boiler room off the living area.
- archway through from the dining area into the kitchen with tiled floors, a range of fitted press units, built in fridge freezer, Ariston four ring electric hob, Ariston oven and extractor fan overhead, Ariston washer/dryer, built in Ariston dishwasher and stainless steel sink.
- accessed off living area with timber decking.
BER No. 111300232
Energy Performance Indicator: 46.3kgCO2/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.