- Own Door Entrance
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Low Density Development
- Designated Parking
- Total floor area approx. 70 sq.m (743 sqft)
This property would be ideal for first time buyers, an astute investor or those trading down from larger houses in the neighbourhood. Lissen Manor is located within easy reach of local primary & secondary schools, Swords village, Airside Retail Park and The Pavilion Shopping Centre. It also enjoys easy access to the M1 & M50 motorways and Dublin airport.
- Entrance Hallway (1.35m x 4.19m)
- Spacious entrance hallway with hot press and storage press. Laminate flooring.
- Living /Dining Room (2.95m x 6.30m)
- This wonderful open plan room is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window. There is access to the kitchen and a feature fireplace. Double sliding doors allow access onto the terrace and out to the communal grounds. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen (1.96m x 3.50m)
- The kitchen is located just off the open plan living/dining room it is fitted with a range of wall and floor units and has plumbing fir a dish washer and washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One (2.27m x 4.10m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front. This room enjoys a view of the communal grounds. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two (2.70m x 4.10m)
- This bright and spacious double bedroom is also located to the front and overlooks the communal grounds. Built in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (2.30m x 3.20m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment and tiled with surround. Tiled flooring.
BER No. 109708404
Energy Performance Indicator: 232.3 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.