- Bright and spacious one bedroom apartment
- Situated in this sought after development near to Blackrock and Stillorgan
- Under floor central heating
- Designated secure car parking space
- Ample storage
- Floor area of approx. 54 sqm (586 sqft)
- Impressive and well-maintained communal grounds
The apartment itself is finished to a high standard, with a large entrance hall, off which there is a utility closet and cloakroom offering storage. There is a fully fitted out bathroom with high quality tiles and sanitary units and one bedroom with built in storage and a window looking towards an attractive water feature. Beyond this, the kitchen has a range of fitted press units and breakfast area. Through an arch the large sitting room is lit up by a large window and further complimented by a decorative sandstone fireplace.
The location of the property is second to none, with the villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan only a stones’ throw away. Both of these villages offer a selection of services and amenities, as well as public transport options with the QBC on the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway and the Dart at Blackrock offering direct access into the city centre and all surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall (6.25m x 2.1m)
- L-shaped with storage closet
- Utility Closet
- with washing machine, built in storage unit and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom (3.31m x 3.65m)
- with wooden flooring, built in wardrobes, TV point and window overlooking the grounds
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, bath with overhead shower unit, wash hand basin, w.c. and door to shelved hot press
- Kitchen (2.55m x 3.2m)
- with tiled floor, a range of overhead and ground level units, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated Zanussi oven with hob above, tiled splashback and archway through to the
- Living Room (2.9m x 6.45m)
- with wooden floor decorative sandstone fireplace with slate and brick work inset.
BER No. 102467180
Energy Performance Indicator: 368.36
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.