- Bright and spacious top floor two-bedroom apartment
- Views of Dublin Bay
- Electric heating
- Double glazed windows
- Dual aspect
- Two designated secure car parking spaces
- Ample storage
- Balcony overlooking impressive and well-maintained communal grounds
- Visitor parking to the front of the development
- Owner occupied and not effected by rent cap
- Situated in this sought-after development near to Blackrock and Stillorgan
- Floor area of approx. 79 sqm (850 sqft)
- Floor area of approx. 101 sqm (1,085 sqft) to include the mezzanine
- Core Property Management
- Service Charge: €2250 p/a
The apartment itself is finished to a very high standard. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, off which there is a utility closet and large hot-press offering ample storage. There is a well fitted bathroom, two bedrooms (including master ensuite) with built in storage and windows overlooking the well-maintained gardens and an attractive water feature. Beyond this, there is a separate kitchen and impressive living room lit up by a large timber framed double gazed windows with views of Dublin Bay and further complimented by a decorative stove and stairs to the attic mezzanine providing additional and important space to this home.
The location of the property is second to none, with the villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan only a stones’ throw away. Both of these villages offer a selection of services and amenities, as well as public transport options with the QBC on the Stillorgan Dual Carriageway and the Dart at Blackrock offering direct access into the city centre and all surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hall
- T shaped
- Main Bathroom
- tiled floors, partially tiled walls, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.. Door to
- Utility Space
- with built in shelving and plumbed for washing machine.
- Master Bedroom (3.57m x 4.18m)
- with hardwood flooring, good range of fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, built in desk, double doors leading to balcony overlooking communal grounds of the development and with views of Dublin Bay. Doors leading to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.,
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 4.23m)
- with feature floor to ceiling window, Velux window, timber flooring, range of fitted shelving, built in wardrobe, ceiling coving and under eaves storage.
- Very spacious with built in shelving
- Kitchen (2.89m x 2.99m)
- with tiled floors, tiled splash back, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Bosch oven, Bosch four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan overhead, good range of fitted cupboards & presses, bowl & a half stainless steel sink unit. Ceiling coving feature curved wall & glass block window allowing natural light.
- Living Room
- with feature height ceilings, timber framed windows with views looking towards Dublin Bay, timber flooring, electric feature stove and spiral stairs leading to
- Attic Mezzanine
- Additional space for an office/lounge area or storage.
BER No. 112940952
Energy Performance Indicator: 204.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.