- Generous first floor, dual aspect apartment
- Warm and bright apartment
- Exclusive, modern development of only 8 apartments
- Well maintained Grounds
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room with feature corner window
- Front and rear balconies
- Access to roof garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Video intercom
- Convenient location adjacent to the QBC on the N11
- Easy Reach of the City Centre
- Designated car parking space
- Floor area approximately 86sqm. (925sq.ft.)
Leader Hall is a modern, exclusive development of only 8 apartments, built in 2006. Apt 7 extends to an impressive approx. 86sq.m. ( 925sq.ft.) and briefly comprises: open plan living/dining room with floor to ceiling windows, generous separate kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms (one en-suite), bathroom and storeroom. The apartment also benefits from two balconies, one off the living room and the second accessed from the master bedroom, with an attractive sylvan outlook over the grounds of Thornwood.
Leader Hall enjoys a most convenient location at the top of Booterstown Avenue, with local shops on both Booterstown Avenue and The Rise. The property is also within easy access of Blackrock & Stillorgan villages where there are a wide selection of amenities including shopping centre, specialist shops, restaurants and pubs. There is an excellent selection of primary & secondary schools in the general area and the UCD campus at Belfield is within a short walk. Booterstown Dart station is at the end of the road and The QBC on the N11 is adjacent which provides ease of access to and from Dublin City Centre.
- Reception Hall (1.05m x 6.7m)
- (maximum measurement) video intercom & digital burglar alarm pad, hot press & generous storeroom.
- Living/Dining Room (3.65m x 7.15m)
- (maximum measurement) modern fire place with coal effect electric fire, raised marble hearth, door to balcony.
- Balcony (3.4m x 1.35m)
- south east facing, Astroturf, overlooking Booterstown Avenue.
- Kitchen Dining Room (3.05m x 3.45m)
- very well fitted with an extensive range of cupboards, presses, drawers, granite work surface, one bowl sink unit, tiled splash backing, integrated appliances including Neff oven, with four ring gas Neff hob over, washing machine, dish washer, fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, corner window facing onto Booterstown Avenue, door to hallway.
- Master Bedroom (3.15m x 5.1m)
- includes built in wardrobe, french doors to balcony.
- Balcony (3.2m x 1.4m)
- with pleasant outlook overlooking the grounds of Thornwood.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- step in tiled shower, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls & chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (2.85m x 3.5m)
- built in wardrobe, picture window overlooking Thornwood.
- Comprising bath with telephone shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls & chrome heated towel rail.
BER No. 104284799
Energy Performance Indicator: 121.25
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.