- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed UPVC windows throughout
- Curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Designated secure car parking space to the rear
- Outdoor, under stairs storage to the rear of the property
- Annual Service Charge: approx. €394 per annum
- Bright ground floor two bedroom apartment of approximately 72 sqm (775 sqft)
Without question this is a highly regarded address with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep. Rathfarnham, Ashleaf and Knocklyon Shopping Centres are all within easy access. Bushy Park with its delightful parkland facilities, tennis courts, playing fields and walking area, is within a short drive away. The area is well renowned for its excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Templeogue College, The High School, Rathgar and Stratford College.
Located in the heart of Templeogue this highly convenient location is within walking distance of Templeogue Village with its local restaurants, pubs and tennis club. Kilvere Park is only 6.5km from St. Stephen’s Green and benefits from an extensive bus service, namely the No.54A,15A,15B ,49,150,74A and 65B , offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Kilvere Park and its proximity to the M50 also affords excellent access to arterial roads and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall (1.64m x 1.24m)
- with alarm panel, enclosed fuse board and door to cupboard housing gas boiler.
- Living / Dining Room (5.17m x 5.53m)
- spacious, open plan with ceiling coving, two centre roses and natural stone fireplace with electric inset. Wood flooring throughout. Arch through to
- Kitchen (2.47m x 2.37m)
- with ceiling coving, a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, integrated Siemens electric oven, with integrated four ring Siemens electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher and integrated Belling fridge freezer.
- Inner Hallway
- with hot-press with water tank and dual immersion.
- Bedroom 1 (3.22m x 3.07m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and wood flooring and
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.39m x 4.73m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and wood flooring
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath with shower over and tiled floor.
Located in the heart of Templeogue this delightful property benefits from a westerly facing outlook over the perfectly maintained green area. The apartment further benefits from a designated parking space and an outdoor storage space to the rear of the property.
BER No. 104216585
Energy Performance Indicator: 189.99 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.