- Low density development
- Own door private entrance
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Freshly painted interior
- South facing terrace
- 1 Designated parking space
- Total floor area approx. 60 sq.m (646 sq.ft)
Hollybrook Mews is ideally located within walking distance of the sea front, shops and restaurants on Clontarf Road. There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the area. Sports enthusiasts are well catered for with sailing, rugby, GAA, cricket and golf clubs in the immediate vicinity catering for every age and ability. Numerous bus stops are within walking distance and the Dart is no more than a comfortable 15 minute walk, providing ease of access to all parts of the capital.
- Entrance Hall: (1.0m x 4.3m)
- Bright and spacious entrance hallway with wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: (2.9m x 3.7m)
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor units and has plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Living/Dining Room: (3.6m x 4.4m)
- This wonderful space is flooded with natural light and enjoys a southerly aspect, a feature fireplace with electric fire creates a real focal point, this room is open to the kitchen and there is ample dining space creating an ideal space to entertain, two large windows allow plenty of natural light and a door opens out to a large deck.
- Bedroom One: (2.8m x 3.25m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and feature floor to ceiling window.
- Bedroom Two: (2.4m x 3.7m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.91m x 3.7m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower. The walls are partly tiles and there is access to a large hot press.
BER No. 10581575
Energy Performance Indicator: 393.95kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.