- Prime city centre location
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Modernised and well-maintained accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approx. 60 sqm (646 sqft)
- Secure underground car parking space
The property comes to the market in excellent order throughout and enjoys bright and spacious accommodation extending to 60 sq.m. (647 sq.ft.) to include entrance hallway, living / dining, well fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. A particular feature to the apartment is the secure basement car-parking space.
Hogan Square is a location of unparalleled convenience as it lies between Merrion Square and Grand Canal Dock. Only a few minutes’ walk from St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, the ISFC, and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those who are seeking a pied-à-terre as this residence is in the heart of the city centre and hosts a number of global businesses to include Google, Facebook, AirBnb and Citibank to name but a few, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock Dart Station is also close by.
- Entrance Hall (1.2m x 7m)
- with wood flooring, wired for alarm, large storage unit and hotpress with shelving.
- Inner Hallway (4.5m x 1m)
- Living Room (2.95m x 2.8m)
- with window to the front and built in wardrobes.
- Kitchen (3.45m x 2.25m)
- kitchen is well fitted with a range of press and drawer units, integrated Whirlpool oven, Whirlpool electric hob, plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine, tiled splashback and window overlooking rear courtyard.
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 2.7m)
- with window to front, wood effect flooring, and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 2.35m)
- with window to the rear, wood effect flooring, built in wardrobes.
- bath with overhead shower, w.c., wash hand basin, mirrored storage unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
BER No. 111684445
Energy Performance Indicator: 292.82 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.