- Bright spacious one bedroom apartment extending to approximately 48 sq.m. (516 sq.ft.).
- Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom presented in excellent condition.
- Prestigious and highly convenient location within walking distance of Rathgar Village & Beechwood / Milltown Luas stations.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Designated car parking.
- Communal mature planted gardens.
- Bespoke management agent fee approximately €2,085 per annum.
Internally the property extends to approximately 48 sq.m. (516 sq.ft.) and comprises of welcoming entrance hall with remodelled bathroom off and benefits from two additional storage cupboards. The open plan living area, dining room and kitchen overlooks the communal grounds and features a recently renovated fully fitted kitchen. The spacious bright double bedroom comes complete with built in sliding wardrobe. The property also further benefits from designated and visitors car parking dotted throughout the development and features mature communal gardens providing an excellent oasis to enjoy the summer sunshine.
Hillcourt is a prestigious residential complex located off Highfield Road in the heart of Rathgar. A largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers. Located approximately 3.5km from Dublin city centre, Rathgar village is the focal point of the area and is serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include The Organic Supermarket and Supervalu along with a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. Local parks nearby include Herzog playground in Rathgar, nearby Bushy Park and the Dodder Linear Park all excellent options for walks or running. Tennis is available in Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club. Hockey at both Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. Rugby clubs include St Mary’s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 14C, 15, 15A, 15B, 65, 65B and 140. Two local Luas stops at Milltown and Beechwood service the area and are approximately 15 mins walk from the village.
- Entrance Hall: (1.0m x 3.4m)
- Living / Dining / Kitchen Area: (3.6m x 6.3m)
- open-plan, wood floor, excellent range of floor and eye level cream high gloss kitchen units with pull-out corner larder unit, stainless steel sink and drainer, Beko ceramic hob, Hotpoint single oven, Nordmende dishwasher, Zanussi washing machine, Glow-worm gas boiler with control panel, two picture windows overlooking a communal area to the front of the property.
- Bedroom: (3.7m x 3.1m)
- floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes and two picture windows overlooking the common grounds to the front.
- Bathroom: (2.2m x 2.2m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with shaving light above, Quadrant shower unit with pumped shower, extractor fan, fully tiled floor and walls.
The development is accessed from Highfield Road into a carpark area. Communal grounds and garden surround the development planted with an abundance of mature trees and shrubs. A short stroll to Rathgar village and local Luas stops at Beechwood and Milltown.
BER No. 100476589
Energy Performance Indicator: 243.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.