- Beautifully maintained first floor (top floor) two bedroom apartment of approximately 68 sqm (732 sqft).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Two spacious double bedrooms, master ensuite.
- Gas fired central heating.
- One designated car space and visitor parking within the development.
- Attractive private balcony accessed off the living area.
- Excellent storage facilities.
- TV & Broadband
- Tucked away to the rear of the block, providing a secluded and private location.
- Service Charge of €1,506 per annum.
Loreto Abbey is a very popular residential development off Grange Road. There is a wide selection of amenities within walking distance such as shops, parks, Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park and an excellent range of leisure facilities. Rathfarnham Village and Dundrum Town Centre are easily accessible and Dublin City Centre is a short commute away. Public transport is in abundance with several excellent bus routes directly outside the development, including 16, 17, 61 & 75.
- Entrance Hall: (1.8m x 3.5m)
- with attractive solid American oak wood floor and storage cupboard off. Intercom to main door.
- Living Room: (3.6m x 5.5m)
- spacious room with solid American oak floor, large floor to ceiling window with French door giving access to the balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.6m x 2.5m)
- providing an excellent range of eye and floor level units complete with integrated appliances including Zanussi ceramic hob, Zanussi single oven, Bosch washing machine, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom: (3.7m x 2.6m)
- spacious bright double room featuring corner wraparound window with window seat, built-in wardrobe, carpeted.
- Ensuite: (1.8m x 2.3m)
- w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.8m x 3.3m)
- bright double room with corner wraparound window and window seat, fitted wardrobe and carpeted.
- Bathroom: (2.2m x 3.8m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, pumped shower, granite shelf, tiled floor and walls.
This fine apartment has a private balcony which overlooks the grounds to the rear and has lovely views of this quiet and tranquil environment. Loreto Abbey is an extremely well maintained and popular residential development. There are communal gardens and grounds and these have been nicely planted and are very well presented and maintained. There is an underground car park which provides designated parking and there is also surface visitor parking throughout the development. Locally there are shops, St. Enda’s Park and Rathfarnham Village all within walking distance.
BER No. 109661835
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.