- Beautifully maintained first floor (top floor) two bedroom apartment of approximately 68 sqm (732 sqft).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Two spacious double bedrooms, master ensuite.
- Gas fired central heating.
- One designated car space and visitor parking within the development.
- Attractive private balcony accessed off the living area.
- Excellent storage facilities.
- TV & Broadband
- Tucked away to the rear of the block, providing a secluded and private location.
- Service Charge of €1,506 per annum.
Loreto Abbey is a very popular residential development off Grange Road. There is a wide selection of amenities within walking distance such as shops, parks, Marlay Park and St. Enda’s Park and an excellent range of leisure facilities. Rathfarnham Village and Dundrum Town Centre are easily accessible and Dublin City Centre is a short commute away. Public transport is in abundance with several excellent bus routes directly outside the development, including 16, 17, 61 & 75.
- Entrance Hall: (1.8m x 3.5m)
- with attractive solid American oak wood floor and storage cupboard off. Intercom to main door.
- Living Room: (3.6m x 5.5m)
- spacious room with solid American oak floor, large floor to ceiling window with French door giving access to the balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.6m x 2.5m)
- providing an excellent range of eye and floor level units complete with integrated appliances including Zanussi ceramic hob, Zanussi single oven, Bosch washing machine, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom: (3.7m x 2.6m)
- spacious bright double room featuring corner wraparound window with window seat, built-in wardrobe, carpeted.
- Ensuite: (1.8m x 2.3m)
- w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.8m x 3.3m)
- bright double room with corner wraparound window and window seat, fitted wardrobe and carpeted.
- Bathroom: (2.2m x 3.8m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, pumped shower, granite shelf, tiled floor and walls.
This fine apartment has a private balcony which overlooks the grounds to the rear and has lovely views of this quiet and tranquil environment. Loreto Abbey is an extremely well maintained and popular residential development. There are communal gardens and grounds and these have been nicely planted and are very well presented and maintained. There is an underground car park which provides designated parking and there is also surface visitor parking throughout the development. Locally there are shops, St. Enda’s Park and Rathfarnham Village all within walking distance.
BER No. 109661835
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org