The grounds are well maintained and the attractive design of the block incorporates an atrium that allows oodles of light throughout. This apartment is one of the most well positioned within the development as it has a south facing aspect to all rooms which maximises the light and is positioned on the second floor which minimises sound. The block is also of modern construction having been built in 2006 with excellent sound proofing between units.
Apt. 307 is a delightfully bright two bed apartment with a spacious and comfortable living/dining room and a stylish modern kitchen. The large living room also has access to a south facing balcony, providing scenic views across the city to the Dublin mountains. Both bedrooms are well proportioned double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room The apartment also contains a luxuriant family bathroom complete with large airing cupboard. This unit also has separate study off the hallway which may serve a variety of uses as required. .
Hampton Lodge is located off Grace Park Road Situated in one of the most appealing locations in Dublin. Grace Park Manor is well serviced by shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, leisure and sporting facilities. It is close to DCU, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin Airport. The M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed and the city centre is minutes away.
- Entrance Hall (3.50m x 1.35m and 1.50m x 1.40m)
- L-shaped enterance hall
- Study (2.05m x 2.35m)
- study room with window to atrium
- Living/dining room (4.95m x 4.80m)
- living dining room with hard wood floor and recess lighting, door to south facing balcony
- Kitchen (2.35m x 2.75m)
- contemporary fitted kitchen with L-shaped ground to floor units, tiled floor, intraged oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher
- Balcony (1.80m x 4.00m)
- south facing balcony with frosted glass and storage unit containing boiler
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 5.00m)
- double bedroom with ensuite
- Ensuite (2.20m x 1.45m)
- fully tiled with wc, whb and stand in shower
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 2.55m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- fully tiled bathroom with bath with shower over, wc and whb
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com