- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- German designer modern kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms- all with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom and master ensuite
- Lift and intercom system
- Designated parking space and visitor parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Beside beautiful parkland area
- Views of Dublin mountains
- Glencairn LUAS is within walking distance
- Convenience to M50 and 46B bus route service
- Management Fee €1,491.90 per annum
- Floor area approx. 66 sqm (710 sqft)
Presented in walk in condition the accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, hotpress, two large double bedrooms, master ensuite, main bathroom, contemporary fitted kitchen, and living /dining area which opens out to terrace.
Grianan Fidh is located in the Sandyford/Stepaside area, while only a three-minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Aikens Village boasts “Fresh” food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the soon-to-be-completed 6-acre Belmont landscaped open space park area is only metres from the front door.
Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 46B and 47 bus routes from within the adjacent Belarmine development; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is less than a 10 minute walk (there is a walk way to the Luas adjacent to the apartment).
- Entrance Hall (5.10m x 1.25m)
- with hardwood floor, door to large walk in storage cupboard and seperate door to hot press / airing cupboard. Intercom system.
- Living Room (2.00m x 3.15m)
- with hardwood floor and door to balcony area. west facing and opens on to a spacious private terrace and surrounded by landscaped gardens with uninterrupted views of the Three Rock mountain
- Kitchen (2.30m x 2.25m)
- modern fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, worktops, Siemans hob and oven with extractor hood and chrome splashback. Provision for integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Window overlooking grounds.
- Master Bedroom (4.70m x 3.50m)
- with built in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.00m x 1.40m)
- with shower, wc, whb
- Bedroom 2 (4.80m x 2.80m)
- with built in wardrobes. It is south west facing and gets great light and has a large bay window with a direct view of the Three Rock
- Bathroom (2.14m x 1.70m)
- with bath with shower attachment, wc, whb, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
L shaped balcony / patio area overlooking grounds. One designated car space and numerous visitor spaces.
BER No. 109173484
Energy Performance Indicator: 188.48 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org