- Generous accommodation extending to approx. 220 sqm (2,368 sqft)
- Large roof terrace with panoramic views
- Well-maintained living accommodation
- Three generous bedrooms with two en-suites
- Gas fired central heating
- Secure underground car parking with garage
- Short walk to Donnybrook and Ballsbridge
- Service charge €3,000 per annum
Ideal for downsizers and families alike, 23 Greenfield Manor boasts meticulously maintained accommodation. The property briefly comprises three generous bedrooms (two of which are en-suite) along with three reception rooms, a laundry room and storage as well as a family bathroom. Upstairs, there is direct access to the private terrace.
The location of Greenfield Manor is second to none, located just off the N11 with a QBC leading directly into the city centre. The RTE headquarters are within minutes’ walk, as is St. Vincents Hospital. The Merrion Centre, with a range of shops, is also easily accessible, and UCD Belfield campus is a stone’s throw away.
- Reception Hall: (1.38m x 9.88m)
- with very fine marble tiled flooring, ceiling coving and door to
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, mirrored cabinet unit and modern tiled floor and walls.
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, gas fired boiler and built-in hotpress with shelving.
- Master Bedroom: (5.15m x 4.65m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes, window to side and door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., large step-in double shower, modern tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.90m x 3.00m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes and door to
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., bidet, bath, window to side, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 3: (2.57m x 5.10m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes.
- Storage Room:
- with built-in shelving.
- Kitchen: (5.26m x 3.66m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and half under counter stainless steel sink unit, marble work surfaces, double stainless steel oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Dining Room: (5.40m x 5.49m)
- magnificent room with ceiling coving, attractive marble fireplace with marble hearth, open fire with timber surround and door leading to the drawing room and sliding patio doors leading to
- Conservatory: (5.66m x 1.85m)
- with views overlooking the communal grounds
- Drawing Room: (6.20m x 7.04m)
- with ceiling coving, attractive marble fireplace with marble hearth, marble surround and gas inset open fire and picture windows overlooking the communal grounds. Folding doors leading to bar area.
- Study: (2.70m x 4.10m)
- with attractive mahogany built-in shelving units, ceiling coving and window to side.
- Roof Garden: (6.50m x 10.0m)
- laid out in patio tiles with magnificent panoramic views.
BER No. 108731092
Energy Performance Indicator: 260.56 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.