- Second floor apartment
- City centre location
- Electric storage heating
- Rational double glazed windows
- Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Separate kitchen breakfast room
- Two large storage units
- Sunny South facing balcony
- Car space (to be confirmed)
- Floor area: 71.21sqm
The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two large double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a bathroom.The self contained kitchen has attractive fitted units that offer good storage, ample counter space and an integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. The two double bedrooms ( one en suite ) are a good deal larger than average. There is an additional utility area off the living room. The apartment is also independently alarmed.
The location of this apartment could not be better, situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre with numerous amenities provided, including supermarkets, cinema, and a host of shops, bars, and restaurants.The apartment has electric storage heating and Videocon access.
This apartment is ideal for owner occupiers looking for spacious accommodation in the heart of the city and will also hold great appeal to investors as the spacious accommodation and convenient location will ensure strong demand from potential tenants
- Entrance Hall (3.70m x 2.10m)
- Entrance hall with large storage unit and hot press, timber floor
- Living Room (4.0m x 5.90m)
- Spacious living room with timber floor , large storage unit , balcony with sunny south facing aspect
- Balcony (1.60m x 2.5m)
- large balcony
- Kitchen/breakfast room (2.60m x 3.0m)
- kitchen breakfast room with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher.
- Bedroom one (3.95m x 3.15m)
- Double bedroom with en-suite
- En-suite shower room (1.60m x1.70m)
- Shower room with WC, WHB and shower
- Bedroom two (3.80m x 3.25m)
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom (1.80m x 2.50m)
- Bathroom with three piece white suite, WC, WHB, shower, extractor fan
BER No. 109522193
Energy Performance Indicator: 219.58
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.