- Outstanding location
- Bright spacious accommodation superbly presented throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Designated parking space Gas fired central heating
- Service charge approx. €2,106 per annum (IRES Managment)
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep Adjacent to the LUAS
- Floor area approx. 72 sqm (approx. 775 sq ft)
This well presented property comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen and bright living/dining area, two double bedrooms (master en-suite), bathroom and balcony. Finished to a high standard throughout this apartment offers a true luxury feel.
Set in a fantastic location easily accessible to both Sandyford, Stillorgan and Foxrock Villages; Carrickmines Retail Park and Dundrum Town Centre and village. A number of bus routes are just a short walk away. The M50 and LUAS and Sandyford and Stillorgan Business Park, the Beacon Hospital, the Beacon Shopping Centre, and The Dublin Children's Museum (Imagonisity) are all close by and Dunnes Stores, O’Brien’s Off Licence, Ben Dunne’s Gym, Starbucks and a variety of eateries are all nearby.
- Hallway: (2.19m x 1.47m)
- Bright "L" shape hallway. Tiled floor. Burglar alarm. Security video intercom
- Inner Hall: (2.86m x 1.46m)
- Utility Space: (2.12m x 1.15m)
- Tiled floor. Plumbed for washer dryer
- Kitchen: (3.47m x 2.21m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage. Fitted AEG appliances. Polished stone countertops. Tiled floor.
- Living Dining Room (5.62m x 3.42m)
- Bright reception room. Wooden floor. Ceiling to floor window. Recess lighting. TV point. Access to balcony.
- Bedroom 1: (5.00m x 2.70m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobes. Access to balcony.
- Bedroom 2: (3.87m x 2.72m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe. Access to balcony.
- Ensuite: (2.16m x 1.37m)
- wc, whb. Shower. Fitted mirror vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and wall.
- Bathroom: (2.66m x 1.97m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower overhead, fitted mirror vanity unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
Balcony: 8.50m x 1.35m (27'11" x 4'5") decking with sea and mountain views. One designated car parking space. Communal gardens.
BER No. 109996108
Energy Performance Indicator: 122.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.