- Secure residential development
- 1st and 2nd floor duplex apartment
- South facing views over Dublin city towards the Dublin mountains
- Enclosed Mezzanine
- PVC double glazed windows
- Electric storage heating
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining
- Extensive fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Communial resident underground parking allowing two car spaces
- Well maintained communal grounds
- Easy access to M1 and M50 road networks,
- Total floor area approx. 87 sq.m (936 sqft)
- Entrance Hall: (3.10m x 2.50m)
- Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor, telecom to front door and guest WC.
- WC: (1.65m x 1.55m)
- with WC and WHB.
- Storage: (1.70m x 0.75m)
- Living/Dining Room: (4.00m x 7.40m (max))
- Open plan kitchen living room with south facing windows and plantation shutters and partial double ceiling height.
- Kitchen: (2.05m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven, hob and hood, plumbed for dish washer and plumbed for washing machine.
- Landing: (2.00m x 2.45m)
- with access to second floor hallway.
- Bedroom 1: (2.90m x 4.00m)
- Double bedroom with a gererous ensuite and closed mezzanine.
- Enclosed Mezzanine (3.05m x 1.65m)
- En-Suite: (2.90m x 1.70m)
- with bath, WC, WHB and airing cupboard off this.
- Bedroom 2: (4.15m x 3.30m (including en-suite))
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
- En-Suite: (1.60m x 1.60m)
- with Shower, WC and WHB
BER No. 112988381
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.55 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.