- First floor purpose built apartment
- Cosgrave built development
- Communal secure underground parking
- Secure gated residential development
- Open plan kitchen living room
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Electric storage heating
- Convenient access to M50 road network
- Convenient access to city centre with QBCs
- Total floor area approx. 80 sq.m (861 sq.ft)
The apartment extends to 80 sqm (861 sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, open plan living dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a bathroom.
Grace Park Manor is located between Dublin Airport and the city centre. It is accessed through security gates just off the main Swords Road and this provides for a secure gated community. There is pedestrian access from Grace Park Road. The apartments are surrounded by landscaped gardens and an old stone finish lends an air of character to the entire development. The presence of a security camera system provides an additional sense of safety. Car parking for the apartments is underground and visitor parking is also provided for. Situated in one of the most appealing locations in Dublin, Grace Park Manor is well serviced by shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, leisure and sporting facilities. It is close to DCU, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin Airport. The M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed and the city centre is minutes away and a Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) is a huge benefit to commuters.
- Entrance Hall: (2.95m x 1.00m 2.15m x 1.00m)
- L shaped entrance hall with storage press.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: (9.25m x 3.46m)
- Open plan
- Living/Dining Room: (7.50m x 3.45m)
- Open plan with hardwood floor, feature fireplace with electrical inset, marble and timber surround with access to general balcony overlooking communal gardens.
- Kitchen: (1.95m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen with wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven, hobs, plumbed for washing machine and plumbed for dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1: (5.60m x 2.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to balcony with ensuite.
- Ensuite: (1.75m x 1.65m)
- Shower room with shower, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 2: (4.35m x 2.55m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking communal gardens.
- Balcony: (4.85m x 1.05m)
- Generous balcony with railing overlooking communal gardens.
BER No. 111632055
Energy Performance Indicator: 174.32 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.