- Contemporary third floor purpose built apartment.
- Cosgrave Built Development
- Secure underground residential parking.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- Electric storage heating.
- Two Bathrooms
- Secure gated residential development
- Situated in the heart of Drumcondra Village
- Floor Area 70 sqm.
- Entrance Hall (3.00m x 1.00m x 2.05m x 1.15m)
- L Shaped hallway which all other rooms radiate. Hard wood floor and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (5.65m x 2.65m)
- Double bedroom with hardwood floor, built in wardrobes and ensuite.
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.70m x 1.65m)
- Ensuite shower room with shower, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2 (4.35m x 2.50m)
- Double bedroom with hardwood floor and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (1.70m x 2.15m)
- Bathroom with wc, whb, bath, stand in electric shower, hot press and storage.
- Kitchen (1.80m x 2.95m)
- L shaped kitchen with wall and floor mounted units plumbed for washing machine plumbed dryer
- Living/Dining Room (5.60m x 3.55m)
- Kitchen/living room with hardwood floor. Feature fireplace with electrical inset ad sliding door access to balcony.
- Balcony (1.60m x 3.80m)
- Balcony overlooking communal gardens.
BER No. 106488604
Energy Performance Indicator: 191.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.