- First floor purpose built apartment
- Cosgrave built development
- Communal secure underground parking
- Secure gated residential development
- Open plan kitchen living room
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Electric storage heating
- Convenient access to M50 road network
- Convenient access to city centre with QBCs
- Total floor area approx. 80 sq.m (861 sq.ft)
The apartment extends to 80 sqm (861 sqft) and comprises an entrance hall, open plan living dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a bathroom.
Grace Park Manor is located between Dublin Airport and the city centre. It is accessed through security gates just off the main Swords Road and this provides for a secure gated community. There is pedestrian access from Grace Park Road.The apartments are surrounded by landscaped gardens and an old stone finish lends an air of character to the entire development. The presence of a security camera system provides an additional sense of safety. Car parking for the apartments is underground and visitor parking is also provided for. Situated in one of the most appealing locations in Dublin, Grace Park Manor is well serviced by shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, leisure and sporting facilities. It is close to DCU, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin Airport. The M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed and the city centre is minutes away and a Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) is a huge benefit to commuters.
- Entrance Hall (3.00m x 1.20m and 2.10m x 1.20m)
- L shaped hallway with storage closet.
- Kitchen Living Dining Room (3.70m x 9.00m)
- open plan kitchen living dining room. L shaped fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units with integrated oven hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher. Open plan living area with dummy fireplace with marble inset, timber surround and electric inset. Floor to ceiling glazing looking over communal gardens. Access to
- Balcony (4.30m x 1.50m)
- generous balcony with east facing aspect overlooking the communal gardens.
- Bedroom One (5.85m x 2.70m)
- double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and door to
- Ensuite (1.80m x 1.65m)
- with shower, wc and whb.
- Bedroom Two (4.35m x 2.55m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (1.80m x 2.20m)
- with wc, whb, bath and hotpress with storage.
BER No. 110861010
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.