- Third floor purpose built apartment
- South facing views over Dublin city towards the Dublin mountains
- PVC double glazed windows
- Electric storage heating
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining
- Extensive fitted kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Two Juliette balconies
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Communial resident underground parking allowing multiple spaces
- Well maintained communal grounds
- Easy access to M1 and M50 road networks,
- Total floor area approx. 102 sq.m (1,098 sq.ft)
The property has very spacious well-proportioned accommodation throughout. No.317 is an exceptionally bright apartment with oodles of natural light as all the rooms have a south facing orientation. The apartment is afforded spectacular city scape views looking over Dublin City, taking in all the notable landmarks and looking towards the Dublin Mountains. This apartment has perhaps the best views available in the development.
One of the many notable features of this particular apartment is the attractive cut stone surround with red brick detail at the front door. The kitchen and living room enjoys an open plan format, this is a remarkably spacious room with a quality hardwood floor and feature fireplace providing a focal point to the room. Two picture windows look south over the city and stream light into this magnificent living space. There is an extensive fitted kitchen with ample storage and generous counter space. There is also an abundance of additional storage, essential for owner occupier apartment living, in the large utility room and the ample hot press/ airing cupboard. There are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms
The presence of secure underground communal parking, rather than designated parking, will also prove invaluable to prospective purchasers.
Gracepark Manor is located between Dublin Airport and the city centre. It is accessed through security gates just off the main Swords Road and this provides for a secure gated community. There is pedestrian access from Grace Park Road The apartments are surrounded by landscaped gardens and an old stone finish lends an air of character to the entire development. The presence of a security camera system provides an additional sense of safety. Car parking for the apartments is underground and visitor parking is also provided for. Situated in one of the most appealing locations in Dublin, Gracepark Manor is well serviced by shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, leisure and sporting facilities. It is close to DCU, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin Airport. The M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed and the city centre is minutes away and a Quality Bus Corridor (QBC) is a huge benefit to commuters.
- Entrance Hall (3.10m x 1.15m)
- Inner Hall (1.15m x 6.75m)
- reception hallway with hardwood floor.
- Storage (1.90m x 3.00m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Kitchen Living Dining Area (5.55m x 6.85m)
- large open plan reception room with south facing views, hardwood floors, feature fireplace and fitted kitchen.
- Bedroom Three (3.70m x 3.00m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes, French doors to Juliette balcony and south facing views.
- Bedroom Two (3.80m x 3.10m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobes, French doors to Juliette balcony with south facing views.
- Bedroom One (3.05m x 4.65m)
- double bedroom with build in wardrobes and window with south facing views. Door to
- Ensuite (1.80m x 1.65m)
- with stand in shower, wc and whb.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.35m)
- family bathroom with wc, whb and bath.
BER No. 109094672
Energy Performance Indicator: 173.96 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.