- Superbly presented accommodation
- Favourable degree of natural lighting throughout
- Three spacious bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Underground car parking space
- Electronically controlled security gates to the development
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for burglar alarm system
- Floor area: 105 sqm / 1130 sq ft
Apt. 505 is a delightfully bright three bed apartment with spacious and comfortable accommodation. All three of the bedrooms are doubles, with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and access to the balcony. Upstairs there is a large open plan living, dining room and kitchen which enjoy an abundance of natural light from the numerous Velux windows and a large picture window overlooking the grounds of Gracepark Manor. The main bathroom is located on the ground floor and on the first floor there is a utility room plumbed for a washing machine and dryer.
Gracepark Manor is located between Dublin Airport and the city centre. It is accessed through security gates just off the main Swords Road and is fully enclosed by a perimeter wall. The apartments are surrounded by landscaped gardens and an old stone finish lends an air of character to the entire development. Car parking for the apartments is underground and visitor parking is also provided for.
Situated in one of the most appealing locations in Dublin, Gracepark Manor is well serviced by shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels, leisure and sporting facilities. It is close to DCU, Beaumont Hospital and Dublin Airport. The M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed and the city centre is minutes away.
- Entrance Hall (1.55m x 1.0m)
- Bathroom (3.10m x 1.70m)
- incorporating hotpress, fully floor tiled, partly wall tiled, bath with electric shower over, wc and whb.
- Inner hallway (1.55m x 4.40m)
- Stairwell area (2.15m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 1 (5.35m x 2.70m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (4.0m x 2.60m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- En suite (1.70m x 1.85m)
- with shower, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 3 (4.20m x 3.55m and 0.60 x 2.70)
- with fitted wardrobes and door to balcony overlooking grounds.
- Landing (1.50m x 1.35m)
- Utility Room (1.35m x 1.50m)
- plumbed for washing maching and dryer.
- Kitchen (5.35m x 1.75m)
- modern kitchen with range of units, stainless steel sink, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher.
- Sitting Room (3.60m x 5.35m)
- with picture window overlooking grounds.
- Dining area (2.45m x 4.0m)
Gracepark manor is accessed by a remote controlled entrance gates leading to the well maintained grounds. There is ample parking provided for the development with an underground car park which has lift access to the blocks.
BER No. 107090680
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com