- Electric storage heating.
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Intercom to hall door
- Communal gardens and grounds
- Off-street car parking for residents.
- Floor area approx. 55 sqm (600 sqft)
- A short stroll to Sandymount Village and Sandymount Strand
- Management Company: Byrne & Moore Property Consultants
- Service Charge: €2,000 per annum
Internally, the apartment comprises reception hall, off which there are two generous double bedrooms one with fitted sliderobe wardrobes, a bright living room, a kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom. Outside, there are mature gardens and off-street residents car parking.
- Reception Hall (1.00m x 4.90m)
- Living Room (3.30m x 4.35m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.40m x 3.90m)
- fitted with range of press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and hotpress with dual immersion.
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2 (2.75m x 3.05m)
- with fitted sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bathroom (2.75m x 1.80m)
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath with Triton T90Z electric shower over and heated towel rail.
BER No. 107996159
Energy Performance Indicator: 364.74 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.