- Designated parking for one car
- Two large double bedrooms (master ensuite) and a third bedroom
- Electric storage heating
- Prime location with a wide variety of amenities nearby
- Luas at Milltown
- Service Charge - Approx. €1,300 per annum with Benchmark Property Management Services
55 Glenmalure Square extends to approximately 86 sqm (926 sqft) of generous living accommodation, ideal for family living. Downstairs the accommodation includes a separate kitchen with an attractive outlook over the communal green of the development, dining room with arch leading through to the well-proportioned living room with access onto the balcony, and an under-stairs guest wc. Upstairs hosts three bright bedrooms (including master ensuite) and family bathroom.
Glenmalure Square is conveniently positioned on the Milltown Road just minutes from the popular villages of Ranelagh, Milltown, Donnybrook and Clonskeagh, with a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes nearby. The property benefits from parking for one car, as well as a selection of bus routes and the Milltown Luas stop being close by, allowing for easy access into the city centre and surrounding areas. Dundrum Shopping Centre with all of its facilities is within a short commute from Glenmalure Square, and the M50 is also easily accessible.
- Entrance Hall (1.26m x 5.43m)
- Guest WC
- Kitchen (2.39m x 3.029m)
- to include good picture window overlooking the courtyard of Glenmalure Square, range of overhead cupboards, presses and drawers, oven with four-ring hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback and plumbed for fridge and freezer.
- Dining Room (3.045m x 2.405m)
- with arch leading through to
- Living Room (4.95m x 3.53m)
- with fireplace with coal effect gas fire, carpeted floors and door to
- Balcony (5.045m x 2.83m)
- with access to attic.
- Main Bedroom (3.127m x 3.945m)
- to include carpeted floors, window overlooking rear and range of fitted floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, built-in dressing table and door to
- with shower, Dimplex extractor, roof light, pedestal whb and wc.
- Bedroom 2 (3.84m x 2.97m)
- overlooking the front, to include carpeted flooring and range of fitted floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (1.87m x 3.176m)
- overlooking the front, to include built-in storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroom (1.729m x 2.66m)
- to include pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower overhead and window.
BER No. 101355535
Energy Performance Indicator: 229.8 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.