- First floor apartment with sunny south facing balcony measuring (0.9m x 4.2m)
- Bright well-proportioned internal accommodation extending to approximately 70 sqm (753 sqft)
- Well-maintained apartment complex
- Close proximity to the LUAS and M50 interchange at Cherrywood
- Service charge of approximately €1,320 per annum
- Electric storage heating
- Surface parking for two cars
- Ample surface communal and visitor car parking
The bright and well-proportioned accommodation extends to approximately 70 sqm (753 sqft) and briefly comprises an entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room with access to the balcony, kitchen, two generously sized double bedrooms with the master being en suite and a family bathroom.
The property is likely to appeal to both first time buyers and investors alike.
The location of this excellent property will be of great interest to those trying to get a foothold in the highly regarded Cabinteely area close to a wide range of amenities and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, two supermarkets, Dunnes at Cornelscourt and Tesco in Ballybrack, as well as being only a short commute away from Cabinteely, Dundrum
and Dun Laoghaire with all they have to offer. Recreational and leisure amenities abound with
Cabinteely and Kilbogget Park both easily accessible as well as a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities including Loughlinstown Leisure Centre with pool, gym and pitches.
Transport facilities couldn’t be better with the 145 and 84X bus routes available on the N11 QBC passing the door and the LUAS at Cherrywood Business Park a short stroll away. Access to the national arterial road network is excellent with the N11 dual carriageway and the M50
providing ease of access to the city centre and nationwide.
- Entrance Hall (3.1m x 1.3m)
- with intercom, enclosed fuse box, cloak hanging area, electric storage heating and door to cupboard housing the water tank.
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 2.7m)
- with built-in wardrobes, window overlooking the rear, television point and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with shower, extractor fan, w.c., wash hand basin and a Creda fan heater.
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 2.8m)
- with built-in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the rear.
- with bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, Creda fan heater, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Living/Dining Room (5.3m x 4.3m)
- with fireplace with electric fire inset, French double doors to south facing balcony (0.9m x 4.2m) overlooking the front.
- Kitchen (3.3m x 2.4m)
- with a range of press units and drawers, Belling four ring electric hob, Baumatic extractor fan over, Hot Point oven, integrated Hot Point washing machine and integrated Zanussi dishwasher.
BER No. 109562306
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.32 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.