- Second floor purpose built apartment, contemporary apartment built 2005.
- Designated secure underground carpark space
- New upgraded Electric storage heaters
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living space
- Rational double glazed windows
- East facing balcony overlooking courtyard
- Floor Area: 63 sqm (678sqft)
The apartment has an impressive C3 energy rating to accompany this comfortable, cosy and stylish home. The accommodation extends to 60 sq.m (646 sq.ft) and comprises an entrance hall, kitchen living dining room in an open plan format, two generous double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom. There are two storage presses off the hallway, invaluable in any apartment. There is attractive maintenance free rationale timber double glazed windows throughout. The property has new upgraded electric storage heaters throughout. There are new timber floors throughout with ceramic floor tiles in both the kitchen and bathroom. The property is presented in turn key condition and will greatly appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike, looking for an attractive city pad in the heart of Dublin.
- Entrance Hall (2.00m x 1.30m 2.60m x 1.35m)
- Entrance hall with one storage unit and one hot press. Hot press contains utilities also.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining (6.35m x 4.65m)
- Kitchen has wall and floor mounted contemporary shaker style units with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 3.35m 1.50m x 1.45m)
- Double bedroom with south facing aspect, laminate floor and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (4.65m x 2.23m)
- Double bedroom with south facing aspect.
- Bathroom (1.85m x 2.40m)
- Shower room with shower unit, wc and whb. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Balcony (1.30m x 2.50m)
BER No. 111307385
Energy Performance Indicator: 155.79 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.