- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Floor area extending to approx 43sqm (463sqft)
- Designated car parking with ample visitors’ spots throughout the development
- Ample storage throughout the apartment with the addition of an attic space for further storage.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, & kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Service Charge of approx €1,700 p.a.
- Excellent location a stroll to Rathgar Village
Internally the apartment extends to approximately 43sqm (463sqft) with accommodation briefly comprising of welcoming entrance hall with recessed storage cupboard. A bright and spacious open plan living / dining / kitchen which benefits from dual aspect, floods the room with natural light throughout the day. The kitchen is complete with an excellent range of units and integrated appliance. A fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a bath, wc, whb and pumped shower unit. The spacious double bedroom benefits from floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes. The apartment comes to the market with the benefit of parking at ground floor level with ample visitors space available within the development.
Without question this is a well-respected and highly regarded address being in the heart of Dublin 6 less than a two minute stroll from Rathgar Village and a very short commute to the City Centre. With an array of amenities available in the surrounding area including specialist and boutique shops, restaurants, recreational activities and excellent primary and secondary schools including The High School Rathgar, Alexandra College, Terenure College, Our Lady’s, Templeogue Road and St. Mary’s, Rathmines. The commute to Dublin city centre is by bus, walking, luas or bike.
- Entrance Hall (0.90m x 4.70m)
- with recessed storage cupboard, spotlights.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (4.70m x 4.90m)
- painted surround fireplace with marble & electric fire insert. Benefits from dual aspect, flooded with natural light. Excellent range of kitchen cupboards complete with integrated appliances to include hob & oven, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 2.70m)
- Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, access to attic storage, recessed lighting.
- Bathroom (1.70m x 1.90m)
- Tiled floor & walls, w.c., wash hand basin, bath with pumped shower, towel rail, recessed lighting.
Accessed through a security barrier off Rathgar Avenue, with both designated and visitor parking throughout the development. The residents have the benefit of a central bin storage, bike rack and landscaped lawned and planted gardens.
BER No. 106222409
Energy Performance Indicator: 307.73kwh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.