- Exclusive development adjacent to Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club
- Secure residence off street parking
- Private south-west facing balcony
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Electric heating
- Ideal residence or strong investment opportunity
- Intercom to hall door
- Management Agents: Benchmark Property
- Service charge approximately €2,500 per annum
- Floor Area: approximately 78sqm (840 sqft)
Number 38 Fitzwilliam Court is an exceptionally bright, recently refurbished top floor apartment benefitting from a large south west facing balcony with open plan layout overlooking the treetops of Leeson Park. The bright and modern accommodation includes an open plan reception hall opening into the living/dining/kitchen with sunny balcony off, two bedrooms, one ensuite and a main bathroom. There is also excellent storage and useful open space ideal for home office/study area.
Fitzwilliam Court is a mature, small development located off Apian Way and Leeson Park, a short walk to Ranelagh village and St. Stephen’s Green. Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club is adjacent to the apartment and a superb amenity right on your doorstep. The location is second to none being within a ten minute walk of St. Stephen’s Green and adjacent to both Ranelagh and Donnybrook Villages offering excellent choice of shops, restaurants, café and local parks. Also in close proximity is the Luas at Ranelagh and Charlemont, the QBC routes to and from the city centre, UCD, Trinity and DCU Colleges and the Aircoach route to Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall
- open plan into
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (6.15m x 5.75m)
- exceptionally bright space with utility store with plumbing for washing machine. Exceptionally well fitted white gloss kitchen with marble work surfaces, one and half bowl Franke sink unit, Normande stainless steel oven with microwave over, four ring Normande induction hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated Normande undercounter dishwasher, integrated pull out refuse bin. Excellent breakfast bar with additional storage, integrated half and half fridge freezer.
- Living Room
- open fire place, limed oak timber flooring, recessed down lighting, full length window providing maximum light, sliding patio door leading out to the balcony.
- Balcony (1.65m x 5.60m)
- west facing aspect.
- Open Space
- Inner hall (1.95m x 2.95m)
- recessed down lighting
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 4.45m)
- wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.30m x 1.95m)
- recently refitted with vanity wash hand basin, bath with Mira Elite ST electric shower over, w.c., glazed tiled walls & floor, bathroom mirror cabinet, Dimplex heater. Recessed down lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 (2.65m x 4.50m)
- sliding patio door leading out to balcony, excellent walk in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (1.35m x 2.25m)
- recently refitted with vanity wash hand basin, corner power shower, w.c., bathroom mirror cabinet, fitted shelving with press beneath, Dimplex wall heater, wall mirror, tiled walls & floor, recessed down lighting, extractor fan.
- with immersion
- Storage Cupboard
South-west facing Balcony: 1.65m x 5.60m (5'5" x 18'4"), communal gardens and residence parking.
BER No. 105208805
Energy Performance Indicator: 271.38 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.