- Magnificent two bedroom penthouse apartment
- Stunning views over the River Liffey and Phoenix Park
- Enviable location of high convenience
- Recently replaced electric heating
- Secure underground car parking
- Floor area of approx. 70 sqm (754 sq.ft)
- Management Company: RFPM
- Management Fee: €1,900 p.a.
The apartment itself comprises an entrance hall with hot press and storage unit, two generous double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a large open plan living/dining room with separate kitchen. There are also two superb balconies. The apartment further benefits from secure underground car parking.
This enviable location is second to none, with easy access to Dublin City Centre and the surrounding areas by both public transport at Heuston Station, a selection of bus routes and access to a range of road networks including the M50 and other motorways across the country. There are a selection of services and amenities in the immediate area, including shops, restaurants and cafes all within a short walk.
- Entrance Hall (2.12m x 3.5m)
- with attractive flooring, hot press with built in shelving and door to
- Utility/Store Room
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1 (3.28m x 3.2m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and door to balcony.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.2m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with telephone shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Living/Dining Room (4.9m x 4.86m)
- with magnificent panoramic Rationel picture windows overlooking the Liffey and surrounding gardens, double doors leading to two separate balconies and open arch leading to the
- Kitchen (2.88m x 2.5m)
- with a range of fitted overhead high gloss press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, stainless steel oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
BER No. 104906862
Energy Performance Indicator: 263.99 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.