- Well maintained small enclave of 16 apartments.
- Spacious first floor apartment.
- Double glazed sash windows.
- Storage heating.
- Communal car parking.
- Management fee approx. €1,389.00 per annum.
- Wired for intercom.
- Total floor area: Approx. 45 sq.m (484 sq. ft.).
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, an open plan bright living/dining area, modern fitted kitchen, one double bedroom and bathroom. Ample storage is provided while being surrounded with beautiful grounds. To the front of the property is communal car parking.
Elm Park House’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7km from the city centre. The development is located just off Grange Road and is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few). Leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route14) & Luas Green Line at Dundrum being the closest stop.
- Entrance Hallway: (3.88m x 2.04m)
- with storage cupboard
- Living Room / Kitchen: (3.40m x 6.37m)
- living area with feature fireplace, telephone point and window overlooking communal gardens. Kitchen has a range of worktops and storage units, stainless sink unit, tiled splashback, tiled flooring, electric oven, hob and extractor fan.
- Bathroom: (1.83m x 1.79m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric shower Triton T49, part tiled walls and floor tiles.
- Bedroom 1: (2.88m x 3.99m)
- double room overlooking gardens to the rear with built-in wardrobes and tv point.
Beautiful well maintained grounds set in this peaceful location. There is Communal parking to the front.
BER No. 108385865
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.76 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com