- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included.
- Floor Area of approximately 80 sq.m. (861 sq.ft.).
- Designated secure car parking space.
- Convenient location being situated in the heart of Terenure Village.
- Immaculately presented communal gardens and grounds.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Management Fee: approximately €1,380 per annum.
This is a most central and highly regarded address with a wide variety of amenities available in the village including a good choice of local and boutique shops, grocery shops, all major supermarkets, post office, banks, restaurants and pubs. A little further afield is excellent shopping at the Swan Centre Rathmines, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre. The area is also well-serviced by public transport, namely the 15, 16 and 49 bus routes, and various primary and secondary schools close by to include Terenure College, Templeogue College, Our Lady’s and Loreto Rathfarnham to mention a few. Recreational and sporting amenities are available such as GAA, golf and rugby clubs along with beautiful and pleasant strolls through Bushy Park.
- Entrance Hall: (5.7m x 1.1m)
- with ceiling coving and alarm panel.
- Living Room: (4.0m x 4.0m)
- with feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, timber mantel and surround, ceiling coving and understairs storage.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.4m x 2.8m)
- with fitted cupboards and units, work surface, tiled splashbacks, fuse board, integrated Zanussi electric oven with integrated Bompani four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, sink unit and plumbed for washing machine.
- with hatch to attic and shelved hotpress with dual immersion.
- Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 4.0m)
- with fitted wardrobes and
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower and velux window.
- Bedroom 2: (3.2m x 4.0m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over and velux window.
The apartment enjoys a westerly facing well-stocked patio balcony area of 4.0m x 1.8m (13'1" x 5'11") overlooking the meticulously maintained communal gardens and grounds. One designated off-street car parking space is provided for which is accessed through a secure barrier system.
BER No. 110060159
Energy Performance Indicator: 232.54 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.