- Excellent spacious accommodation of approximately 79 sqm (849 sqft) located on the ground floor.
- Double glazed UPVC windows throughout.
- Designated resident and visitor parking.
- Video Intercom system.
- Electric central heating.
- Landscaped communal gardens.
- Secure private gated development.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included.
- Generous built-in wardrobes.
- Ceiling coving.
- Management fee approximately €1,785 per annum.
Conveniently located, Eastmore is only minutes’ walk from Terenure and Rathgar villages and within close proximity to a host of amenities including bars, boutiques and restaurants as well as frequent transport links to the city centre, UCD, Nutgrove and Dundrum Shopping Centres. It is also close to the local synagogue and churches. There is a wide variety of both primary and secondary schools in the immediate vicinity including Terenure College, The High School and Stratford College. Leisure facilities are also in abundance with Bushy Park less than a 10 minute walk and Marlay Park a short drive away. The M50 is also within easy commuting distance.
- Entrance Hall: (5.0m x 1.6m)
- with video intercom access, shelved hotpress and
- Storage Area: (1.0m x 0.6m)
- Hall: (1.0m x 1.8m)
- further extends off the entrance hall around the corner.
- Living Room: (6.5m x 3.8m)
- double doors with glass panes of hallway leading to large bright room with gas fireplace in carved wood mantelpiece with marble inset, large bay window overlooking landscaped garden and storage heating.
- Kitchen: (4.1m x 1.87m)
- fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, electric hob and venetian blinds.
- Master Bedroom: (3.8m x 3.1m)
- with double and single wardrobes with drawers, large picture window and electric heating.
- Bedroom 2: (3.3m x 2.8m)
- with blinds and curtains.
- Bathroom: (1.6m x 2.7m)
- bath with telephone shower attachment with w.c. and w.h.b.
The complex is accessed from Bushy Park Road, and is set back from the road. The development features car parking and security gates. Communal well stocked landscaped garden.
BER No. 102133089
Energy Performance Indicator: 387.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.