- Superb location on Dunville Avenue in Ranelagh
- Accommodation of approx 42sq.m (452sq.ft)
- Two double bedrooms
- Secure parking
- Directly beside Beechwood LUAS stop
- Storage Heating
- Service charge approx €1,300
- Superb opportunity for owner occupier or investor alike
No 10 Dunville Court is a well laid out first floor apartment of approx 42sq. (452sq.ft) comprising entrance hall, living/dining room with fireplace , fully fitted kitchen with window to rear, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Dunville Court is in good condition and will suit a wide range of buyers looking for affordable property in a prime location.
Dunville Avenue offers a unique living experience surrounded by a vast aray of amenties to include a selection of specialist shops, restuarants and boutiques. Ranelagh Village is minutes away and Dublin City Centre is an effortless commute. Locted literally on the LUAS stop at Beechwood, this apartment is located in a prime position for everything.
- Hallway (0.9m x 2.2m)
- Entered through a hardwood door, alarm panel, access to attic
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 3.1m)
- double room with pair of built in wardrobes, window overlooking the front of the development
- Bedroom 2 (2m x 2.62m)
- double room with built in wardrobe, window to the side
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.4m x 5.3m)
- (overall measurement) open plan room, open fire with tiled inset, timber surround, window to the back. Door to flowerpot balcony.
- Kitchen (1.8m x 1.7m)
- range of eye and floor level units, provision for fridge, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, one staineless steel sink unit, provision for washing machine, tiled floors, tiled walls, window to side
- Juliet balcony accessed from the living area
- bath, Triton T90 power shower, w.c., w.h.b., small storage unit, heater, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Dunville Court is superbly located at the LUAS stop at Beechwood, Ranelagh. The development is accessed via electric gates and the property benefits from parking.
BER No. 111693958
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.