- Bright two bedroom third floor apartment
- Next to Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS
- Corner unit with wrap around balcony, not overlooked
- Excellent condition throughout with ample storage
- Electric central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Lift and intercom
- Wired for alarm
- A five minute walk to Dundrum LUAS Station
- Management fee approx. €2,059.00 per annum
- Floor area approximately 68 sq.m (731 sq.ft)
Nestled in a private corner of the development this property is not overlooked and benefits from peaceful and tranquil scenery of Dundrum Castle. The accommodation briefly consists of two double bedrooms (master en suite), kitchen, living/dining area and bathroom. There is ample storage with a separate storage room and a large hot press with shelving. Car parking is communal and the development is gated.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and only a few minutes' from shops and amenities at Ballinteer Shopping Centre. Five minute walk to Dundrum LUAS stop, making access to the city centre convenient. There are an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville and UCD are all within a few minutes’ drive. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Ballawley Park, Marley Park Urban Trail and Airfield House. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance. The M50 motorway is within a five minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (4.05m x 2.48m + 3.22m x 1.05m)
- l-shaped with storage room, large hotpress and sensor lighting.
- Living / Dining Room: (4.78m x 6.11m)
- [measurement including the kitchen ] with laminate wood flooring, tv point and access to wrap around balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.13m x 2.68m)
- with tiled flooring with mosaic splashback, range of kitchen units and cupboards, Zanussi built-in oven and electric hob, extractor fan, chrome splashback, stainless steel sink unit and sensor lighting.
- Bathroom: (2.22m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with power shower, laminate flooring and part tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom: (2.90m x 3.26m)
- double room with built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes and carpeted. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.64m x 2.21m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower with power shower.
- Bedroom 2: (2.50m x 3.11m)
- with built-in wardrobes and carpeted.
This property benefits from a spacious corner wrap around balcony which is extremely private, surrounded by trees and shrubbery and views of Dundrum Castle. Communal grounds are perfectly mature and well maintained and communal car parking provided.
BER No. 109044974
Energy Performance Indicator: 179.1kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.