- Particularly spacious one bedroom apartment.
- South facing wraparound balcony.
- Impressive living / dining room.
- Highly convenient location a short walk to Blackrock village.
- Sought after mature development.
- Communal gas fired central heating system.
- Communal utility room.
- Designated car parking.
- Floor area approximatley 70 sq.m. (753 sq.ft.).
- Fitted carpets, curtains, washing machine and fridge included in the sale.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY: O’ Connor Property Management
- SERVICE CHARGE: Approximately €2,200 per annum.
No. 8 extends to an impressive approx. 70 sq.m. (753 sq.ft.) of accommodation that includes a magnificent south facing living / dining room opening to a sunny wraparound balcony overlooking mature landscaped grounds.
The property is further enhanced by designated car parking, communal utility room, communal gas fired central heating which is included in the service charge.
Dawson Court enjoys a highly convenient location being at the junction of Cross Avenue and Mount Merrion Avenue, a short stroll to the centre of Blackrock village with its wide selection of specialist shops, restaurants, pubs and two shopping centres. The area is well serviced by public transport with the Blackrock Dart Station and the Stillorgan Quality Bus Corridor close at hand. Also within close proximity are some the country’s best known schools, UCD’s Belfield and Carysfort campuses and churches of many denominations.
- Resception Hall (3.70m x 2.30m)
- with intercom, built-in shelving, door to hotpress.
- Living/Dining Room (5.20m x 8.75m)
- bright, generous dual aspect room with sliding patio door to
- enjoying a south facing orientation overlooking the well maintained grounds.
- comprising presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, wooden bowl s.s.s.u., free-standing oven with extractor hood over, freezer, washing machine, additional cupboard space.
- Bedroom (4.55m x 3.55m)
- including good range of built-in wardrobes with presses over, large picture window.
- with bath, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., tiled floor & partly tiled walls.
Attractively landscaped grounds. Designated car parking, generous visitor car parking. MANAGEMENT COMPANY: O’ Connor Property Management SERVICE CHARGE: Approximately €2,200 per annum.
BER No. 104368436
Energy Performance Indicator: 229.43
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.