- Outstanding location within Beacon South Quarter
- Would suit investor due to excellent yield.
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Superbly presented throughout
- Magnificent modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- High quality bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Mood lighting throughout
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Close proximity to LUAS
- Management fee approx. €2,100 per annum
- Floor area approx. 75 sqm, (807 sq ft)
This immaculately presented property comprises of an entrance hall, high gloss kitchen and trendy living area, two bedrooms (master ensuite), luxury bathroom and balcony overlooking the communal gardens and with a stunning city view. Finished to a high standard throughout, this apartment offers the purchaser a true luxury feel.
Set in a fantastic location easily accessible to both Sandyford, Stillorgan and Foxrock Villages; Carrickmines Retail Park and Dundrum Town Centre and village. A number of bus routes are just a short walk away. The M50 and LUAS and Sandyford and Stillorgan Business Park, the Beacon Hospital, the Beacon Shopping Centre, and The Dublin Children's Museum (Imagonisity) are all close by and Dunnes Stores, O’Brien’s Off Licence, Ben Dunnes Gym, Starbucks, and a variety of eateries are all on the doorstep.
- Entrance Hallway: (3.21m x 2.92m)
- Hot press and storage, wooden floor, video security intercom and recessed lighting.
- Living Area/Kitchen: (5.65m x 4.55m)
- Fully fitted high quality kitchen with built in storage units, large breakfast bar with stainless sink unit and tap. A range of built in Neff appliances including hob, built in ovens x2, fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher.
- Dining Area: (2.48m x 2.02m)
- with wooden floor, recessed lighting. Superb views overlooking Dublin.
- Bedroom 1: (4.75m x 3.86m)
- Large double bedroom, wooden floor, phone point and tv point. Recessed lighting. Door to balcony with superb views. Fully fitted double wardrobes.
- Ensuite: (2.18m x 2.04m)
- WC, WHB, fully tiled marble walls and floor, shower unit with floor to ceiling glass shower surround with rainwater shower head. Fitted mirror with glass shelf. Under floor heating.
- Balcony: (2.73m x 1.69m)
- Glass surround and wooden rail with fantastic views overlooking Dublin City.
- Bedroom 2: (3.01m x 2.91m)
- Bright double bedroom. Wooden floor. Fitted wardrobes and recessed lighting.
- Bathroom: (2.24m x 1.80m)
- Fully fitted bathroom with WC and WHB. Bath with rainwater shower head. Fitted mirror with glass shelf and shaver plug. Under floor heating.
Balcony with stunning views of Dublin City. Designated parking space.
BER No. 108656075
Energy Performance Indicator: 149.07 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.