- Superb decorative order throughout
- Two double bedrooms (master en suite)
- Exclusive development
- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Attic space with ample storage.
- UPVC windows
- South facing balcony
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking
- Convenient to the M50 is located 30 minutes’ walk from the LUAS Green Line
- Management fee approx. €700 per annum
- Floor Area: Approx. 79 sq.m. (850 sqft)
Cruagh Manor is located in the Stepaside area, while only a 15 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre. Stepaside Village is a 10 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Conveniently located in a quiet setting in this highly sought residential development just off the Enniskerry road and close to Sandyford, Leopardstown and Carrickmines. Enjoys the beauty of the nearby Dublin mountains. Stepaside benefits from many sports and recreational facilities, including Kilternan Tennis Club, local GAA, soccer and rugby clubs, and golf courses.
Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. An Educate Together Secondary School will also open in the area in 2016/2017. The planned 84 acre park on the Fernhill Estate, recently acquired by DLR Co. Council, is a short drive away. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including numerous bus routes, N11, M50, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall: (3.86m x 0.88m)
- Internal Hall: (2.34m x 0.91m)
- Velux window
- Living / Dining Area: (6.39m x 5.08m)
- Bright living space. Solid wooden floor. Coving. Tv point. Recess lighting. Access to balcony. Access to attic.
- Kitchen: (3.62m x 2.69m)
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with ample storage. Over, hob and extractor fan. Fitted Dishwasher. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room: (2.91m x 2.01m)
- Hotpress and storage. Tiled floor. Washing machine.
- Bedroom 1: (3.44m x 3.41m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe. Tv point. Access to balcony.
- Ensuite Bathroom: (2.11m x 0.83m)
- wc, whb. Corner shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 2.77m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (2.20m x 1.69m)
- wc, whb. Bath with shower attachment. Triton electric shower. Tiled floor and walls. Heated towel rail.
There is a communal patio area to the rear. Ample parking.
BER No. 111559407
Energy Performance Indicator: 204.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.