- Raised ground floor one bed apartment
- 3m high ceiling
- Electric storage heating
- Windows with south facing aspect bringing in bright accommodation
- Double glazed windows
- Floor Area: approx 40 sqm
The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout with an entrance hall with hot press and storage press, kitchen area with open plan living room and one bathroom and bedroom. There is 1 car parking space.
Cross Guns Quay is within walking easy distance of the City Centre. The Mater Hospital, Phibsborough Village and the DIT in Grange Gorman and colleges in Drumcondra, make this a wonderful area to live or ideal investment property. There are excellent rail and bus links to all parts of the capital.
There are plans to redevelop the Phibsborough centre and Dalymount park which will further enhance this locality in years to come.
- Entrance Hall: (1.57m x 3.28m)
- Hot press, cylinder airing cupboard and storage cupboard, telecom access to front.
- Living/Dining Room: (3.90m x 4.10m)
- Open plan with 3m high ceiling, south facing aspect window bringing lots of natural light. Decorative coving.
- Kitchen: (1.58m x 2.36m)
- Wall and floor mounted kitchen units, good storage, ample counter space, integrated oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine and freezer. Sink unit.
- Bedroom: (3.15m x 2.95m)
- Double bedroom with window with south facing aspect.
- Bathroom: (1.58m x 2.15m)
- Bath, WC, WHB and electric shower over bath.
BER No. 112924709
Energy Performance Indicator: 438.24 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.