- Bright two-bedroom top floor apartment
- Private balcony with southerly aspect
- Gas fired central heating
- Wired for alarm
- Designated underground parking space and ample unreserved guest parking
- Solid wood flooring and solid oak fire doors throughout
- A five-minute walk to Dundrum LUAS Station and 12mins to Dundrum shopping centre
- Management fee approx. €1600 per annum
The accommodation is bright and airy and briefly consists of a very spacious hallway which could be used for a small office space or to add storage, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, hot press, kitchen, living/dining area and bathroom. The apartment is fitted with solid wood floors and doors throughout. There is ample car parking for visitors and this apartment has one designated underground parking space. The balcony measuring approx. 1.34m x 4.70m (4'5" x 15'5") avails of day long sun and is nicely nestled amongst the trees making it very private. There is some green area outside on the main grounds for residents.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, the development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding areas and easy access to the M50 providing a drive time of just 20 minutes to Dublin Airport. It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance, The M50 motorway is within a five-minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Marley Park Urban Trail and Airfield House. Ticknock Hill and many Dublin Mountain walks are a short drive away. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. UCD Belfield is approx. 35mins walk.
- Entrance Hall: (4.71m x 3.70m)
- with hot press and wooden flooring.
- Living/Dining Room: (2.68m x 5.97m)
- with hardwood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen Area: (4.51m x 2.10m)
- with range of units and cupboards, integrated fridge/freezer, Zanussi built in oven and Electrolux built in microwave, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and Zanussi ceramic hob and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1: (3.58m x 3.56m)
- with built in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
- Bathroom: (2.13m x 2.11m)
- with fully tiled floor and wall, bath WC, WHB and shower over bath.
- Bedroom 2: (3.23m x 3.12m)
- with access to balcony area.
BER No. 101201705
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.93 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.