- Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
- Modern fitted separate kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms
- Main bathroom and master ensuite
- Lift and intercom system
- Designated parking space and visitor parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Beside beautiful parkland area
- Views of Three Rock Mountains
- Glencairn LUAS is within walking distance
- Convenience to M50 and 46B bus route service
- Management Fee €1,378.41 per annum
- Floor area approx. 82 sqm (882 sqft)
Presented in walk in condition the accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, storage cupboard, two large double bedrooms, master ensuite, main bathroom, contemporary fitted kitchen, and living /dining area which opens out to a balcony with superb Mountain views.
Cluain Shee is located in the Sandyford/Stepaside area, while less than a 10 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre, Aikens Village boasts “Fresh” food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the soon-to-be-completed 6-acre Belmont landscaped open space park area is only metres from the front door.
Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 46B and 47 bus routes from within the adjacent Belarmine development; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is less than a 10 minute walk (there is a walk way to the Luas close to the apartment).
- Entrance Hall: (6.29m x 2.38m)
- at widest point. With wooden floor, door to large walk in storage cupboard and separate door to hot press. Alarm.
- Living Room: (5.25m x 4.71m)
- at widest point. With wooden floor and door to balcony area overlooking mountains. The living room is west facing and opens on to a spacious private terrace and surrounded by landscaped gardens with uninterrupted views of the Three Rock Mountain.
- Kitchen: (4.20m x 3.47m)
- separate bright modern fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, worktops, hob and oven with extractor hood and chrome splashback that integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer are included.
- Master Bedroom: (6.52m x 2.81m)
- large bright bedroom with built in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom: (2.25m x 1.42m)
- tiled floor and walls. With shower, wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2: (3.67m x 2.97m)
- Double bedroom. Wooden floor. Walk-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (3.43m x 1.77m)
- bath with shower attachment, wc, whb, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents are to the front of the building along with numerous visitor spaces. Balcony with south/west aspect with superb views.
BER No. 111399770
Energy Performance Indicator: 143.03 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.