- Ground floor purpose built apartment
- Secure gated residential development
- Spacious open plan living / dining room
- Separate kitchen
- Additional storage off hallway
- Private patio area
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Designated car space
- Atrractive communal garden
- PVC double glazed windows
- Electric storage heating
- Intercom Telephone
- Service charge approx. €2,000 p/a
- Total Floor area approx.: 60 sqm / 646 sq ft
The accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hallway providing ample storage, off which all other rooms radiate. The large living/ dining room provides access to the patio area via French doors. There is a separate kitchen off the dining area, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a main bathroom. The property has one designated car parking space.
The property is situated in close proximity to the M50, M1, Dublin airport, DCU, Bolton Street DIT, St.Patrick's teacher training college and the Mater Hospital. The Botanic Gardens are a 15 minute walk from Distillery Road. There is an abundance of amenities including shops, restaurants and all the amenities Dublin City has to offer virtually on your doorstep.
- Entrance Hall (1.15m x 4.00m + 1.00m x 2.80m)
- L-Shaped entrance Hall with ample storage, airing cupboard and timber floor.
- Kitchen (2.10m x 2.25m)
- fitted kitchen with a range of wall and floor mounted cupboards, tiled splash back, integrated oven and hob, ceramic floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Window overlooking communal garden.
- Living / Dining Room (4.45m x 4.50m + 2.30m x 2.10m)
- bright and spacious room with feature fireplace with electric fired insert, tiled and timber surround, television point, French doors leading to private patio area and in turn to communal garden, decorative coving.
- Bedroom 1 (2.45m x 4.00m)
- double bedroom with timber floor and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.50m x 3.00m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking communal garden.
- Bathroom (1.70m x 2.05m)
- with tiled walls and floor, radiator, wash hand basin and wc.
BER No. 110723046
Energy Performance Indicator: 237.44 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.