- Prestigious gated
- Residential development
- First-floor purpose built apartment
- Elevator in block
- One designated parking space
- Three double bedrooms Separate kitchen Generous balcony overlooking communal gardens Gas fired central heating
- Two bathrooms
- Total floor area approx. 88 sq.m (947 sq.ft)
The accommodation extends to approx. 88 sq.m (947 sq.ft) and comprises of a spacious entrance hallway which leads to a bright and spacious living room. There is also a west facing terrace balcony, accessed from the living room offering a picturesque view of the neighboring stone cut building, the imposing and beautiful church and the communal gardens within the development. There is a separate kitchen/breakfast room with a generous array of kitchen units, good counter space, and extensive tiling. There are three double bedrooms with the master bedroom having the benefit of an en-suite bathroom. There is also a main bathroom off the entrance hallway. The apartment block has an evelator. There is a surface car parking space. The property has gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The grounds of Chapelgate are professionally landscaped and presented to a most exemplary standard. The property is situated in close proximity to the M50, M1, Dublin airport, DCU, Bolton Street DIT, St. Patricks teacher training college and the Mater Hospital. There is an abundance of amenities including shops and restaurants not to mention the well renowned Botanic Gardens all just moments from your doorstep.
- Entrance Hall: (2.50m x 5.45m)
- bright, spacious hall way off which all accommodation radiates
- Living Room: (3.80m x 6.05m)
- spacious living room with feature feaux fireplace and sliding patio door to generous balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Balcony: (2.00m x 4.00m)
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (4.00m x 2.50m)
- with shaker style wall and floor mounted units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine. Window overlooking communal gardens
- Bedroom 1: (6.30m x 2.50m)
- measurement including en-suite. Double bedroom with build in wardrobes. Ensuite shower room with wc and whb.
- Bedroom 2: (2.30m x 5.05m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: (4.10m x 2.35m)
- double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.65m)
- with wall and floor tiling, bath, wc and whb
BER No. 109322610
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.67
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.