- Bright and spacious one bedroom apartment
- Superb location directly onto the Red Line Luas
- Freshly decorated
- Situated in the popular Chandlers Guild development
- Electric storage heating
- Total floor area of 40.32sqm (434 sqft)
- Service charge: €1,750 per annum
Situated on the first floor of this apartment, a hallway leads through to a generous living/dining room with a kitchen accessed through an archway. Also off the hallway is a good sized bedroom and family bathroom.
Chandlers Guild is conveniently located on St. James’s Street, across the road from St. James’s Hospital and the LUAS. The surrounding area contains a host of local amenities including shopping, recreational facilities, schools, public parks, major tourist attractions, hotels and numerous restaurants.
- Hallway (1.05m x 2.85m)
- including access to a store room and hot press, as well as intercom to the downstairs front door.
- With tiled floors, partially tiled walls, WC, WHB and bath with telephone shower overhead.
- Bedroom (2.80m x 3.75m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- Living/Dining Room (3.10m x 4.95m)
- with door opening onto Juliette balcony overlooking James’s street and an archway through to:
- Kitchen (2.45m x 1.55m)
- with tiled floors, a range of built in units and overhead units, tiled splash back, fitted oven and hob and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
BER No. 111386694
Energy Performance Indicator: 38.85 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.