- Two double bedrooms
- Secure underground car parking
- Ideal for investors and owner occupiers alike
- Prime rental area offering a strong yield within a ten minute walk of the Phoenix Park
- Electric heating
- Service charge €1,960 per annum.
- Floor Area: approximately 62m² (665 sqft)
Chandlers Guild is conveniently located on St. James’s Street, across the road from St. James’s Hospital and the LUAS. The surrounding area contains a host of local amenities including shopping, recreational facilities, schools, public parks, major tourist attractions, hotels and numerous restaurants.
- Entrance Hall (1.65m x 1.47m)
- hot press off.
- Sitting Room/Dining Room (5.00m x 3.27m)
- open plan, with bay window overlooking the hospital.
- Kitchen (5.15m x 2.05m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, range of eye and floor level units, intergrated Zanussi oven and hob, provision for washing machine and fridge and storage unit.
- Bedroom 1 (3.87m x 2.69m)
- with window directly overlooking the entrance to St. James's Hospital, built -in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3,86m x 2.49m)
- with window directly overlooking the entrance to St. James's Hospital, built-in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- Bathroom (2.03m x 1.69m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
BER No. 111231890
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.53 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.