- Secure underground parking and surface parking
- Double glazed sliding sash windows
- Feature height ceilings
- Electric heating
- Open fireplace
- Newly fitted bathrooms
- Dual aspect with sea views
- On QBC and Dart line
- Management Company: Wyse
- Service Charge: €2,000 p/a
Internally, No. 88 enjoys beautiful features throughout such as feature height ceilings and decorative cornicing. The accommodation extends to approximately 110 sq.m (1,184 sq.ft), on entry there is a generous entrance hall with guest WC and access to an impressive living room with an open fire and large picture window enjoying the manicured courtyard. From here there are double doors leading to an open plan kitchen dining with access the balcony which enjoys stunning sea views as well as the well-maintained sylvan setting of Castledawson itself. Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms including the master ensuite and the family bathroom.
Castledawson is a mature and well-maintained development, offering a serene and comfortable environment in which to live, while being close to the quaint village of Blackrock, with a vast array of cafes, pubs, restaurants two shopping centres and boutique shopping to enjoy. Public transport facilities including the DART at Blackrock and Booterstown and numerous bus routes make commuting to the city centre and surrounding areas extremely easy. There are various leisure and recreational facilities nearby to include beautiful walks through Blackrock Park, tennis and rugby clubs as well as four yacht clubs and a marina at nearby Dun Laoghaire for the sailing enthusiasts.
- Entrance Hallway (1.83m x 5.1m)
- with feature height ceilings, wood effect flooring, ornate ceiling coving
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floors, part tiled walls, cabinet wash hand basin, w.c.
- Living Room (3.77m x 5.42m)
- with feature height ceilings, ceiling coving, marble fireplace surround, open fireplace piped for gas, built in press and shelving units, large sliding sash window overlooking internal courtyard, carpeted floors, and double doors leading through to the
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.00m x 3.8m)
- open plan with lovely views over Dublin Bay and door opening onto westerly balcony. Feature ceiling height, ceiling coving, timber effect floors, part tiled floors, splashback, timber effect work surface, ceramic 4 ring Samsung hob, dishwasher, Zanussi integrated oven, space for double fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, press and kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit.
- Balcony (3.58m x 1.26m)
- hot press with built in shelving housing the water tank, access to attic.
- Master Bedroom (6.09m x 3.25m)
- with ceiling coving, carpeted floors, good range of floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, two feature uPVC sliding sash windows overlooking the courtyard of the development, door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, cabinet wash hand basin, corner shower with waterfall head, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 2 (3.73m x 3.1m)
- with carpeted floors, ceiling coving, large range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobe units, window with sea views.
- Bedroom 3 (2.78m x 2.9m)
- with ceiling coving, carpeted floors, floor to ceiling wardrobe units, window with sea views.
- Family Bathroom (2.49m x 1.87m)
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, cabinet wash hand basin, bath with shower over, w.c., Velux roof light.
BER No. 103135828
Energy Performance Indicator: 193.13 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.